PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA – GDPR
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
The Party Accessory website address www.party-accessory.eu is registered and owned by the company, with the following details:
Name: Inovata d.o.o.
VAT ID: SI31317189
Vojkovo nabrežje 23
Mon – Fri | 09:00 – 17:00 (CET)
IBAN: SI56 0313 5100 0901 615
Bank name: SKB d.d.
BIC / SWIFT: SKBASI2X
For any further information or business inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We store user input data sent through the contact forms on this website, along with meta information about the submissions, including the time stamp, the origin IP address, and the user agent (browser). Also, third party services may collect information about website visitors. We currently use Google Analytics, Google AdSense, and BuySellAds.com on this website.
Contact forms used on this website help manage contact form submissions. The information is sent as an email message to the Party Accessory team. The information is also stored in the database on our hosting server for backup and later reference purposes.
We don’t set a particular time limit on storing information because we need it for future reference. If you want your information to be removed from our database, please contact us. We will remove it anytime there are concerns about your privacy.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the www.party-accessory.eu website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the website and we use different types of cookies
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages. You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites here:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
The merchant uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Disclosure of Data
The merchant may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the merchant
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
The information contained on www.party-accessory.eu website is for general information purposes only. Party Accessory assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in our products.
Anyone who uses this website explicitly undertakes to respect and agrees with the following:
- the merchant cannot be held responsible for any of the costumers actions, especially the ones that might represent illegal activity which can result in punitive or criminal consequences;
- all the information on this website is published in good faith and is intended for educational, historical and scientific purposes only. No information is intended to promote any illegal activity, in any way. The merchant strongly discourages the costumers to act in conflict of the law;
- the merchant reserves the right to refuse the purchase or cancel the order via his online shop in case of valid reasons that would indicate action contrary to the content of this disclaimer. Especially the merchant will refuse the purchase or cancel the order if he detects that the costumer shows the intentions of breaking the law that is known to the merchant.
Last updated: October 12, 2022